Although nowadays almost all companies implement digital initiatives aimed at improving their existing products/services or creating new ones, less than 1/4 of businesses are able to scale them well enough to satisfy their expectations and achieve significant growth. Silicon Cities can help you implement effective solutions and reach your goals.
Why do you need innovation services?
While implementing digital innovation into business and research projects, it’s easy to fall into the proof-of-concept trap – creating innovation strategies/prototypes that completely fall apart when faced by reality, as there’s no substance and conviction to back them up. In other words – most companies are simply trying instead of doing when it comes to implementing innovations. Our innovation services can provide you with viable and scalable solutions that can bring you solid results and ensure sustainable growth of your company. Innovation support services provided by Silicon Cities are based on advanced analytics, which enables us to produce feasible, scaleable, desirable, and viable options ready to be implemented.
Areas that can benefit from innovation services
The exact business areas that can benefit from quality innovation processes vary between industries, but there are a handful of universal ones that always win on sustainable innovation strategy:
- Business models – well-implemented innovations allow your current business model to evolve and open new revenue opportunities, including less obvious new markets.
- Business processes – process innovation (e.g., machine learning) uses technology to streamline existing processes and allows development of new products/services.
- Innovation culture – this type of service can also help you develop an innovative mindset, that will improve decision-making process and ease the implementation of future innovations.
- User experience (UX) – with new technologies, your services will be more user-friendly.
Our customers say
Victor and I have worked together for 12 months in a consulting alliance capacity providing strategic recruitment & project management advice, as well as assisting in providing tech professionals in a timely manner. I have used Victor’s Service from Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory for the past 12 months.
I am very comfortable in recommending Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory. Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory is a very dedicated organisation which helps organisations in solving challenges in hiring in a timely manner & improving results.
I witnessed how Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory is in solving project management problems & improving quality & on time delivery of projects.
I recommend Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory to any business looking to solve their problems in project management & improve performance.
Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory has helped my company within the past 9 months improve project management quality by 36% & delivery timeframe by almost 25%. I am also very grateful to Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory who has helped increase my revenue through Business Development Strategy & Execution by 28% in Australia & 19% in the United States of America. I highly recommend Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory to any Organization facing project & market expansion problems & challenges.
Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory has transformed Rafiko Cars & Logistics to another level, from a logistics startup to a global company. I am very impressed with the high-quality software development and automation projects that were delivered with high-quality work and timely manner. This in turn has cut inefficiencies by 80%. The Project Management was delivered to superior quality and within the specified timeline. Victor Marco from Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory is very enthusiastic, dedicated, and proactive in ensuring projects are delivered successfully. He also displayed a high level of attention to detail in the innovative strategy and execution, preparation & launching, and finding the right talent, tools, and resources for my projects. I am also impressed with how he executes strategy & his business development capabilities which helped increase my company’s revenue by 39% in the last 12 months. I therefore strongly recommend Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory for anybody seeking a project manager, software developer, or business development strategy advisor on a local or international level.
- McCorkell & Associates
- Midas European Consulting
- Rafiko Cars and Logistics LLC
- More reviews
Improve your business
Share your company growth expectations with us and our business consultants will help you with the right strategy! Contact us today to get a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Today, information technology (IT) is the foundation of practically all businesses – recently most of the industries have been going through a rapid digitalization. This means that without implementing new solutions/technology, you can easily fall behind and lose your established market position.
Implementing well-suited innovations will provide you with:
- Boosted market position – with innovative solutions, your business can stay proactive by anticipating market changes rather than reacting to them post factum. Plus, unique innovations can help you stand out from the competition crowd, making your brand more recognizable.
- Improved customer relations and sales – your customers will definitely notice changes that positively affect customer experience. Moreover, they will appreciate the extra value you’re giving them, which will probably be reflected by more sales.
- Reduced costs and waste – innovations (e.g., smart devices using artificial intelligence) improve operational efficiency (eliminating bottlenecks, reducing machinery/employee idle time etc.), which in turn leads to lower overall costs and more efficient work. Streamlined production also means less waste, as the materials are used far more efficiently.
- Improved employee relations – implementing the right solutions will transform your company into an innovative and stimulating workplace with reduced turnover and boosted productivity. Plus, motivated employees can provide support in finding new service concepts or markets with potential, so be sure to give them a way to express their ideas.
IS covers whole innovation implementation processes – from the initial idea to its full implementation, a.k.a. going live. Thanks to this, each innovation stays consistent throughout the project and can be easily adjusted to the changing market.