IT management services
Due to the recent transfer of practically any applicable business to the Internet, IT has become one of the most important company branches. Unfortunately, not everyone has the option for an in-house IT team. So what should they do to stay relevant in these trying times? Hire Silicon Cities – an experienced Australian managed IT service provider.
Why are managed services the thing you need now?
Picking a managed services provider for IT results in substantial benefits and advantages for your business, no matter if it’s a large conglomerate, big enterprise, or a part of the SMB group. The main ones are:
- Predictable and scalable costs – each managed service provider has fixed monthly rates, which already include IT infrastructure maintenance costs. Plus, you don’t have to use the whole spectrum of provided services – the offers are scalable and, simply put, you pay just for what you require. This makes planning your expenses much easier and significantly reduces operational costs – e.g., you won’t have to pay for training and running an in-house IT team.
- 24/7 support – IT service management comes with around the clock technical support services, making sure your business’s technical backstage runs smoothly even when you sleep.
- Experienced team of experts – a good managed services provider gives you a dedicated team of highly qualified IT administrators with skills and knowledge needed in your specific industry. Thus relieving you from the costs of scouting and hiring them on your own. Optionally, service delivery managers can be provided to ease the communication between companies and IT teams.
- Reduced risk – managed services for IT mitigate typical enterprise management risks that come from changing technologies, government regulations, financial conditions, and evolving markets. The remote support desk is well-versed in all of these and can provide you with best-suited solutions.
Our customers say
Victor and I have worked together for 12 months in a consulting alliance capacity providing strategic recruitment & project management advice, as well as assisting in providing tech professionals in a timely manner. I have used Victor’s Service from Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory for the past 12 months.
I am very comfortable in recommending Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory. Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory is a very dedicated organisation which helps organisations in solving challenges in hiring in a timely manner & improving results.
I witnessed how Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory is in solving project management problems & improving quality & on time delivery of projects.
I recommend Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory to any business looking to solve their problems in project management & improve performance.
Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory has helped my company within the past 9 months improve project management quality by 36% & delivery timeframe by almost 25%. I am also very grateful to Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory who has helped increase my revenue through Business Development Strategy & Execution by 28% in Australia & 19% in the United States of America. I highly recommend Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory to any Organization facing project & market expansion problems & challenges.
Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory has transformed Rafiko Cars & Logistics to another level, from a logistics startup to a global company. I am very impressed with the high-quality software development and automation projects that were delivered with high-quality work and timely manner. This in turn has cut inefficiencies by 80%. The Project Management was delivered to superior quality and within the specified timeline. Victor Marco from Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory is very enthusiastic, dedicated, and proactive in ensuring projects are delivered successfully. He also displayed a high level of attention to detail in the innovative strategy and execution, preparation & launching, and finding the right talent, tools, and resources for my projects. I am also impressed with how he executes strategy & his business development capabilities which helped increase my company’s revenue by 39% in the last 12 months. I therefore strongly recommend Silicon Cities Consulting & Advisory for anybody seeking a project manager, software developer, or business development strategy advisor on a local or international level.
- McCorkell & Associates
- Midas European Consulting
- Rafiko Cars and Logistics LLC
- More reviews
Improve your business
Share your company growth expectations with us and our business consultants will help you with the right strategy! Contact us today to get a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
In essence, they are a form of subscription services that involve outsourcing the maintenance of various processes and functions (like IT infrastructure management), resulting in improved performance and reduced costs. Customers have full insight into the provided services while being relieved of the day-to-day infrastructure maintenance and the need/cost of having their own management teams. To put it simply – you save money on hiring and maintaining your own management teams by paying other companies to take care of your infrastructure.
The spectrum of services varies between providers, but the most common options are:
- Data cloud management
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Network management and security
- Digital transformation
- Database management
- Remote service desk
- Software updates and hardware maintenance
The exact costs vary, depending on the scope of services provided and individual agreements between customers and the managed services provider, but they stay constant throughout the duration of a given contract. One thing is sure, though – they are cheaper than hiring, training, and maintaining your own IT team. Contact us to learn how much money you can save with our help in outsourcing your IT department’s work.
Contrary to common opinions, managed services aren’t reserved solely for big enterprises and international businesses – practically any company can benefit from this type of services. Especially those from the SMB branch of the market, as they often can’t afford to hire and maintain their own teams of IT experts. Plus, it’s the best way to stay up-to-date with all the new technologies, market needs, and legal regulations applying to your industry.